Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases List of Companies with Monthly Releases

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi Everyone…I am new to the group and am so excited to have found this group! I'm loving reading about the new summer releases…love this time of year! But I'm also curious about what companies release more often that twice a year. Would love to know about some new products that release throughout the year to help me through the drought between January and July….thanks everyone!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Good question, Pauline!!!!
        I've bookmarked the blogs of manufactures that I like and check in with them every so often.

The good news is that Krissy makes sure that the kits are truly filled with the latest and greatest; my monthly box of pretties ensures that there is not a bit of drought!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Checking manufacturer's blogs is definitely the way to go. Some companies only release new products twice a year, and others do it throughout the year, and they don't always have a schedule. Usually their Facebook pages have the info too.

And, this particular section of the forums is for anyone to post anything new, not just for CHA. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.