Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Little bit of that and that…

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I´m quiet here because it´s happens so much here!
    First of all I´m hopping around on crutches since my kneecap wanted to go it´s own way. ´
    It hurts!!!! But hopefully I´m on right way now. Back to x-ray and doc about two weeks.

Then we have election tomorrow here in Sweden and it is so even! But it just that on TV now.
    But I love politics, so it´s fun!

Then Swedish Idol started of a new season here and I actually know two persons that are singing there! So fun!!

And I´m trying to tidy up my scraproom and desk…*LOL* and as you can see I got som good 8) help!

Over and out from a stormy and raining Sweden right know! *LOL*

[img:width=404&height=404]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1284818736_48_FT0_00page.jpg[/img]

LOL!!! Pretty kitty! I can tell you had good help there!

Love , love your scrap helper!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Cute! I had a cat that looked exactly like that when I was a kid.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I just saw your helper on FB, (s)he's adorable!!!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

lol cute pics!! your desk looks like mine except for the kitty ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

What a cute fur-baby! I hope you knee gets better soon and that nothing to terrible is wrong!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

What the heck did you do to your knee girl?!! OUCH! I'm sorry you're hurting! I'm glad you have the CUTEST little furball in Sweden to keep you company though =o)

hugs!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

awwww! I have the same kind of help!! We take our time tho, got to stop and play with all the scraps of pp!! Hope you knee get to feeling better! I Know how that sucks!

What a sweet pretty kitty! Take Care and feel better soon sweetie! xo

Janike, you have a lot going on. I hope your knee heals soon. Painful!!!!! please take care of yourself.

I love politics too. It just intrigues the heck outta me. I hope your candidate is successful.

And your scrapping helper, Ktiiy, is adorable. I have a kitty helper tooo. Always sitting on my paper, or in the middle of my project. Sweet little things.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.