Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Little update from me

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Sorry that I've been missing for the past few weeks but here is a quick recap:
    I had 7 kiddos here every day for a week followed by unexpected visitors to entertain for the entire weekend while exhausted. Due to visitors we had to pack up the day we were leaving for vacation and we basically missed a whole relax day when you add the 2 hour drive. It was that time of the month for me during vacation week = pain for 3 days including a migraine while packing up. Miserable weather the second day of vacation so by then I'm really grumpy – the rain was so bad we couldn't even go outside for most of the day. By the time the weather got nice my daughter got sick (a lot of emergency bathroom runs!). Got home so beaten down and had unpacking/laundry etc. plus 5 kids to take care of this week. I had over 200 e-mails since I was in a remote area to relax and un-plug for a week (didn't happen)… plus forum, gallery catch-up etc for Design Team work. I really don't know how to get caught up properly. Sorry guys… I'm not ignoring anyone just really stressed out! I'm gonna focus on creating and not the online chatty stuff this week. Please forgive me… and cross your fingers I don't get sick now from being run down!

Why is it that we usually need a vacation from our vacation??? Hope things slow down for you a little and I really hope you don't get sick!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So sorry things didnt work out as planned..that is a bummer

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Exhausted just reading your post Vicky! Hope things settle down for you soon.

Oh Vicky…. I'm so sorry you had all of that going on. Big Hugs to you sweetie!!!!!

CRAZY!! You do what you need to! That was no type of vacation at all!

Thanks for letting me vent here too 🙂

Snagg1
          Send PM

Take care Vicky.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OH Vicky, sounds like you need a hug! Get some rest!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Vicky, vent away & I don't blame you!!!!
              It's a shame when something so looked forward to tus out to be one of the times that nothing seems to go right.
              I wouldn't worry about the emails and such. You DID tell all of your unplugged plans before you went away & I'm sure that most will understand that catching up is impossible. Just start off new from today, and get scrapping, of course; it sounds like you could use the therapy!!!! {{{HUGS}}}

OMGoodness! I had to take a deep breath after reading your post!!! I can just imagine how you are feeling. Hope things are calming down and you can get a little rest after your Vaca! Sorry it wasn't the vacation you planned….

Sorry that I've been missing for the past few weeks but here is a quick recap:
              I had 7 kiddos here every day for a week followed by unexpected visitors to entertain for the entire weekend while exhausted. Due to visitors we had to pack up the day we were leaving for vacation and we basically missed a whole relax day when you add the 2 hour drive. It was that time of the month for me during vacation week = pain for 3 days including a migraine while packing up. Miserable weather the second day of vacation so by then I'm really grumpy – the rain was so bad we couldn't even go outside for most of the day. By the time the weather got nice my daughter got sick (a lot of emergency bathroom runs!). Got home so beaten down and had unpacking/laundry etc. plus 5 kids to take care of this week. I had over 200 e-mails since I was in a remote area to relax and un-plug for a week (didn't happen)… plus forum, gallery catch-up etc for Design Team work. I really don't know how to get caught up properly. Sorry guys… I'm not ignoring anyone just really stressed out! I'm gonna focus on creating and not the online chatty stuff this week. Please forgive me… and cross your fingers I don't get sick now from being run down!

Seriously girl it sounds to me as if you need some major me time. Forget the DT obligations and take some sick time because if you don't…you are going to wind up sick…as for us missing your smiling face…well we'll survive :o)
              In all seriousness please schedule some me time in your hectic schedule.
              So sorry about your vacation! Sending hugs :o)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Yup you definitely need a vacation from your vacation, hope it settles down soon!

Thanks ladies, hubby took me to a resort in the mountains for 3 glorious days of sunshine, pools, hiking and fine food to make it up 🙂 Now I'm refreshed and ready to get my crafty mojo on!

Sweet!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.