Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop loading

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Can someone please tell me how to load photoshop actions?
      Please…..
      I can't find the 'place' it 'goes'…

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Okay… finally after much looking I found out how to do this…. I also found out that the file I was looking for was previously 'hidden'….

Well, here's the site in case you need it….

http://www.texaschicksblogsandpics.com/photography-page/installing-actions-in-photoshop-elements/

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Dang Meg.. wish I saw this sooner. I could have linked you.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

thanks…. it was VERY frustrating….. but that was yesterday…. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks Meg… something new to lea!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Where ever you download your actions from has tutorials on getting them into your photoshop. I can you if you have a Mac but haven't loaded into a PC.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.