Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Long time, no talk…

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. So much going on. Went on vacation for a week to visit the in laws to come back to kids starting school and school shopping not done! ACK!!

As some of you know my MIL had a heart attack recently and we thought she wasn't going to make it. Again, thanks for all your support and prayers with that. I have to say though after visiting with her, if you didn't know it happened, you'd never be able to tell. With the exception that she has to rest a lot, she looks great. We are so thankful.

After getting back and getting the kids ready for school in the midst of that, I had to go the the doctor for my yearly check up. Waing – possible TMI for some. Anyway I get a call the other day to say that I have to come back for a 'second look' as I had an abnormal pap. Ugh! Not again. I had this happen the year before last. Thankfully it tued out to be nothing but it's still scary and the waiting is terrible. So now I go in Thursday for my 'second look'.

On top of all this I lost my mojo! I went to a crop the week before my vacation and only got 2 – count them TWO pages done! How terrible is that??? I sure hope I find it before next month – I'm going on a weekend retreat then.

Well if you made it this far, thanks for reading. I'm so glad to have a little time to pop in and say hello! Hope you are all doing well!

Hey Diana! I saw one of your recent layouts on sb.com and it was gorgeous!!! So what if only two?
    Hope everything is okay with your va- jay jay! ;) that can be scary and we'll be thinking of you.

How's the weight loss going?

Sorry about the second look…hope everything is OK.

Glad to hear MIL came through with flying colors!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Diana!!!! I was just thinking about you. I friended you on SB.com and I thought were the heck did you go…lol!!

Glad to hear your MIL is fine and your ahem pap. There's nothing scarier when you think there is something wrong with your yahoo.

Hopefully you got your mojo back 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Glad to have you back Diana, we missed you!! All our thoughts and prayers that you get another all-clear on your lady parts scare honey {{{hugs}}}
      You've certainly had your hands full lately but I'm SURE that being back among the Savages here in Swirlyille, your mojo will come Swirling back :p

HI sweetie, Glad to hear your MIL is doing well!! Don't feel bad you can always vent here! Hope all is well w/your next appointment.

Come back and keep us posted. I'll be thinking of you!! xo

You girls are so sweet – I've missed you guys ;D

Thanks so much for the kind words and letting me vent.
      Going to try and scrap tonight – if nothing else, organize some.

Lisa – the weight loss is going good – thanks for asking. I started at 148 and am now 134. My goal is 120 – keep in mind I'm only 5'2. At least I'm healthy now and not in the 'overweight' category anymore! Woot woot!

Welcome back, Diana! Sounds like you have been pretty busy! So glad your MIL is doing better! I will be praying for all to go well with your next trip to the doctor! Your mojo will come back. Sometimes just looking through your supplies to organize a little will bring it back!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi Diana!! Glad to hear you and your MIL are doing good!! I've had abnormals before that never amounted to anything, but I guess we have those Wonder Vaginas that keep them guessing right? LOL

Hope the mojo finds you before your retreat!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

Hi Diana! It's good to see you. It's great to hear that your MIL is doing well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on the PAP.

I think that we need to find a Swirly Troll Doll to make as a desk top mascot. You now kind of like those crazy bingo ladies. We could use the Troll as our Mojo talisman. LOL

Hi Diana!! We missed you around these parts. Glad your MIL is doing well. Sorry about your MOJO, but your last LO's don't reflect a lost MOJO…hehe. so what if you only did 2 LO's. That would be my norm at a crop. I am a slow scrapper. If I lose my MOJO, getting a Swirlydoos kit usually cures it for me

Oh, Your va-jayjay is probably fine. Those paps come back false positive a lot.

Diana, prayers for you on your second look-see.
          And glad that your mother in law is improving.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Glad you're back, Diana! Sorry about your female news. If it helps, I have a friend who always has abnormal paps, and she's healthy.

Diana..don't worry .we're here for you!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.