Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Excellent Books Look for new auther in the states

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

If you love crimes I can warmly recommend Camilla Läckberg. I soooo love her books!!
    Swedes are really good at writing crimes! !lol

http://www.camillalackberg.com/united-states-of-america

8/12/2010
    United States of America!

Camilla Läckberg ready for paperback in United States

The Swedish crime writer Camilla Läckberg is Europe’s 6th bestselling novelist. Now the publishers have been fighting over the rights to publish her books in paperback in the United States. After a heated auction Free Press and Pocket Books acquired the paperback rights from Pegasus Books, Läckberg’s hardcover publisher in United States.

Camilla Läckberg’s first novel ”The Iceprincess” was published in hardcover in the United States by Pegasus Books in June. The Ice Princess has already received rave reviews in the United States and The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Joual have run features on Camilla Läckberg.

– I am thrilled about the positive response I have recieved in United States. It is a tough market for foreign writers and I look forward to share more of my work, says Camilla Läckberg.

The media attention in the United States has created a huge interest regarding the paperback rights. The rights were sold in a heated auction and gives Free Press and Pocket Books the right to publish Camilla Läckberg’s first three novels in paperback.

– Camilla Läckberg has captivated readers around the world and we are excited to have the opportunity to share her voice with an American audience,says Free Press Executive Vice President and Publisher Martha K. Levin.

Free Press will publish “The Ice Princess”, “The Preacher”, and “The Stonecutter” respectively in april 2011. Free Press is an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., a part of CBS Corporation.

[img:width=267&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294309060_48_FT0_thepreacher-final-01.jpg[/img]

I love her books! I've read them all.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Looks like something a lot of Swirly Sister will LOVE!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I just checked; they're available here on Amazon. Thanks for the suggestion!!!

cool! will check them out!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Will have to check then out!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.