Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Look for – Soft, White Vignette

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Does anyone know where I can find one for PSE, or modify the black and brown ones I have to make them white?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Well, I don't know, but I use picnik for vignettes. 🙂

Snagg1
          Send PM

What is picnik?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Doesn't PS come with a white vignette layer called Circular Vinette? You just have to adjust the opacity in a layer.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

I don't know? Where would I find it? I did a Google search this moing and found a few sites with easy tutorials. I will give when I get home tonight.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Well, I don't know, but I use picnik for vignettes. 🙂

It's a free photo editing website. http://www.picnik.com/ It's pretty easy. I only use it for vignettes though!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'm gonna finally check it out! Thanks for the link Rae!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.