Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Look what I did!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I leaed how to use brushes! yay!

[img:width=600&height=900]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279633019_38_FT0_tahliawings_.gif[/img]

I'm gonna give your photo a shot to Ang! (calling you ang from now on so I don't make any typos!) ;)

cool, Lisa!

COOL………I need lessons!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

!heart it!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG that is awesome!!!!!!

I sooo need to lea brushes!!!

Heheee….Ang sounds good!! My friends call me Ang !heart

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Beautiful!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's so cool Lisa!! How'd you do it???

Very cool Lisa…Brushes are my best friend!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

yea I <3 brushes, cute photo 🙂

Are you going to post a tut???? Hope so…..

BTW….that pic is so daed cute…It's perfect for the addition of wings….Great job!!!

I am going to work on a tut! It was very easy. This photo is going to get scrapped alot I think because I am just finishing up a lo where I did this with it.

[img:width=600&height=774]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279655172_38_FT12844_tahlia-fragment-frame.gif[/img]

I am doing a tut for this in pse too! I'm addicted to these frames. I'm addicted to my PSE I'm on it WAY TOO MUCH!

Stay tuned I should get them done soon.

Well, that's why you know so much about it, Lisa!

Lisa …love both the photos!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

That's funny Lisa, because yesterday was my first attempt at wing shaped brushes too lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.