Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Look…

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

page2.jpg

Someone made the G45 Bohemian Bazaar paper line come to life!

That is my favorite G45 line. I absolutely love it and would love to have a room like that.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I guess you better get to Cost Plus World Market then, Sue!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

U ain't kidding!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

Love Cost Plus Rae–I haven't been in there since before Christmas but man I can use some bright color!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Well, that picture isn't really my style, but I would enjoy seeing it in someone else's house! They have great stuff. 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow you're not kidding – I think that should be in a hotel in Mexico somewhere, lol

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

LOL!! It looks nice, but not my style either!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Oh of course I need 20 lantes hanging in my livingroom….and that couch I'm pretty sure if I sat on that I'd never be able to haul my ass back up–LOL!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Luv your new Avi Patty!!! I think I'm ready for a redo!!! Avi, not my livingroom!!! That colorful decorating is really in right now…everything in my house is black, tan and aqua…

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

page2.jpg

Someone made the G45 Bohemian Bazaar paper line come to life!

Now, that'll wake you up for sure! Like … startle you awake! I like a bit of color .. but not that much color! LOL

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Luv your new Avi Patty!!! I think I'm ready for a redo!!! Avi, not my livingroom!!! That colorful decorating is really in right now…everything in my house is black, tan and aqua…

Thanks Barbara–I had to get that Bronco avi down and I had this from the beer festival this summer. Can't wait to see what your new avi looks like! My house is pretty tame too but I do love color!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

I love that G45 line and I love color, but….

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

This is awesome!! Not for my house but it is still awesome!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.