Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Looking for Webster's Pages Postcard from Paris kit

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Does anyone of you know where I can get the complete kit of WP Postcard from Paris. I know it's an old collection, but I'm hoping that I can still find it somewhere.

Thanks for your time!

Oh that's one of my faves! So pretty.

Check scrapbook.com. They r on clearance. Not sure if you'll find the whole line but sometimes smaller online stores have older lines in stock.

or, ebay.

Thanks, I checked both and found a couple of pages, not the kit..I think it's cheaper at scrapbook.com.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for u too. I do so love that line.

Did you do a search?

Did you try dealing with Websters Pages directly? I did just that myself about a year ago.

Linda

Try this: google Webster's Pages and find the website. They have certain scrapbook pages and embellies that you can download and print out yourself. I think the one you are searching for is there.

I found it! Look here. You will have to have a 12X12 printer
    http://www.websterspages.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=127&Itemid=191

Thank you guys for all the input. I checked webster's pages digital site and found the digital kit for it. I think I've been living under a rock for the longest time (between Patrick and Spongebob). I didn't even know that they make 12×12 printers.
    I found a couple on ebay, anywhere else, out-of-stock.
    Thanks Debbie! and thanks to all of u for the suggestions!

Yea! So glad I could help someone else….You gals are always helping me! Pay it Forward…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.