Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week LOTW 10/05/14 Mellisa

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

This beautiful page was an easy pick for layout of the week! When I first laid my eyes on it I knew it was the one!! This is Mellisa's, paperfairytales, entry for the Chandelier Challenge. I loved the way she dressed up the chandelier chippyand layered the paper, all with a distressed vintage feel! Congrats Mellisa!

20140930_234658-1.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Arh beautiful soft vintage feel to this one Melissa! Congrats!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Congrats Melissa!!! I love this Romantic Beauty!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Gorgeous Mellissa. Congratulations!

Congrats, Mellisa! Beautiful page, the chandelier looks amazing!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

aw ladies ladies!!! I was surprised to see my name – I have to admit though, this is the first photo layout that I've created in like….4-5 years?!?! For shame lol…Thanks again girlies – Krissy really rocks the kits and provides a TON of inspiration in her product choices doesn't she?! Makes it so easy

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Big congrats Mellisa! It is such a gorgeous page!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

beautiful Melissa! that is such a gorgeous picture. great feature.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Congratulations!! Beautiful layout!!

Congratulations Mellisa! It is Beautiful!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Congrats Mellisa! Your layout is BEAUTIFUL! The little details you added everywhere are wonderful!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

So gorgeous, Mellisa!!! Congratulations!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.