Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week LOTW 8/17/14 *Jan Penny*

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Our layout of the week goes to Jan, with her tranquility layout. Jan used the French Quarter kit to perfectly showcase this gorgeous old water wheel house.

Don't you just love all the texture on this layout. That beautiful burlap flower, the embossing on the title and the piece of cardboard create the perfect palette.

Can't you just hear the birds singing and the leaves rustling in the wind when looking at that photo?

[img:width=600&height=594]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1408303988_131_FT0_image_.jpg[/img]

β€œThere is a place so pure and true, beyond your deep and restless thoughts you'll find an imaginative longitude for dear shelter, completely lost in time… It's made of love, of magic dreams, where you can be yourself and free… Where roses of white and scarlet bloom…tranquility, waves kissing shore… A place you'll never want to leave, a place for dreamers to believe… So, spread the wings and let your soul fly up high and reach your castle in the sky…”
      ? Oksana Rus

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Such a wonderfully gorgeous page and such an incredible image!!!
        Congratulations!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awesome pic for the LOTW, love this LO!!!!! Congrats Jan!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Congrats, Jan!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Congrats!!

Thank you, ladies!

Congratulations, Jan… your layout is gorgeous!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

beautiful!!! I LOVE that burlap – great choice

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Gorgeous….congrats Jan

Gorgeous textures, fab layout! Congrats!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

That is stunning1 Congrats Jan Penny!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Congrats πŸ™‚

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Congratulations Jan! It really is a beautiful page.

Thank you!

Congratulations Jan. It is a beautiful page!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.