Home Forums Scrap Chat Layout of the Week LOTW- February 22nd: Heather

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Although I LOVE making and seeing layouts of our beautiful families for general purposes, taking joy in the everyday moments, I love a layout that tells of an event. I really love Heather's layout she has made for the Artful Blues sketch challenge!

1424316995_2902_FT257501_artful_blues_600x600.jpg

Heather recently had a stroke and didn't even know it. This is a picture of her eye after the stroke. It's really amazing, not to mention the fine details on the layout. It's a beautiful design, and kind of dark in a way, which I love. Thanks for sharing this, Heather, and congrats on getting Layout of the Week!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Congrats Heather !heart

Congratulations, Heather!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congratulations Heather!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

congrats Heather!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congratulations Heather!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Congrats Heather.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Congrats Heather! Awesome layout.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Congrats, Heather! Glad you're ok! 🙂

arh congrats Heather! Very well deserved!! 🙂

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Awesome, Heather!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Congrats, Heather! Fabulous layout!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Thank you all, This is such an honor! You all are amazing and such an inspiration to me.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.