Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements LOTY and Blog Hop

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi Ladies!!  Sorry this month has been a bit off kilter.  With the holidays and slow mail service it is a wonder that Krissy didn't go all Rambo on the postal service.  Soooooo, we are going to do a smaller hop this month on the 22nd…..

AND…..

We are going to announce the winner of the Layout of the Year as well.  It was a close one and the voting was not easy!!!  :(

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oooooo can't wait to see the winner. Don't envy you trying to pick!!

Got my calendar marked for the 22nd!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Understanding about the mail…….

That said: looking forward to hopping and REALLY looking forward to seeing the LOY winner. Looking back at all of the monthly selections, I know that your choice is going to be stunning!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Marking my calendar and looking forward to finding out the winner of LOTY!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Kool!!!!!

Awesome news!

This kit is amazing, the hop will be worth the wait I am sure of that!

I have no doubt that the voting for LOY was no less than impossible. So many fabulous layouts, I know that I was especially humbled to be in that group. 🙂

I Can't wait to see what our fab DT has come up with this month! Good luck to everyone on on the LOY!

Awesome news!

This kit is amazing, the hop will be worth the wait I am sure of that!

I have no doubt that the voting for LOY was no less than impossible. So many fabulous layouts, I know that I was especially humbled to be in that group. 🙂

It was a brutally hard vote and sooooo close. What an amazing year of talent from the Swirly members!

I've never done a hop here and think I'd like to either follow along or play along! I'm hoping I can find it on the forum so I can play LOL!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Anna, the hop will start from our blog. Keep checking our blog (link to it along the left side) on the 22nd! 🙂

Thanks Lisa! I'll be sure to check it out.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Anna, you HAVE to check it out!!!
                  Our DT does amazing stuff, not just layouts, but brilliant OTP projects!!!!!

Anna, you HAVE to check it out!!!
                  Our DT does amazing stuff, not just layouts, but brilliant OTP projects!!!!!

I wish I could take the day off from work and just play here all day instead!!! I'll be checking the blog from work and wishing the work day done . . . Fortunately, I work at a school and am done at 3:00 — that should give me lots of time to play! Hmmm . . . maybe we'll get a snow day????

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.