Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Love this place!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I just have to tell you this. This moing I have been working my way through all of the red dots !dodge and everywhere I go there is a Swirly Sister lending a hand to another Swirly Sister; whether it is words of encouragement, congratulations, a tip to help out, or a shoulder to lean on. I am always blown away by the wonderful group of ladies on this site. There is NO OTHER place like this.

Thanks for always being there!!! XOXOXOXOXO

[img:width=99&height=43]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294485134_13_FT0_big-hug.gif[/img]

isn't it awesome!!!!

This is the best place ever! It always give me a lift!

I love it here also!!!!

What I really meant was
      [img:width=40&height=40]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294499046_49_FT62545_heart_beat.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Sooooooo Ditto!!!!!!
        Thanks for putting it so well, Lisa!!!!

Totally agree! I have said this before but I will say it again: other places are not always so friendly.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

yes you guys are soooooooooo awesome all the time 🙂 so happy I found you 🙂

I was just thinking about this very thing this moing!! It's really awesome how everyone shares their talents with others. It is truly amazing that no one is selfish with ideas and everyone is willing to help no matter what the problem.

I love you all!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

I was just thinking about this very thing this moing!! It's really awesome how everyone shares their talents with others. It is truly amazing that no one is selfish with ideas and everyone is willing to help no matter what the problem.

I love you all!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

I so totally agree! ;D Bestest place!

Amen Sisters!

just so happy to be a part of it 🙂

Me too…

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yeah, I love it here. We rock!

I will have to say….I lea the most from this site! Soakin it all up like a sponge! LOL
            I have not done many pages…pretty much the only ones for here….and when I show my firends….they are like…WOW'…you just got into this…and I am like…*whispers*….can you use the inteet….LOL. So I try to educate the few I know.

I was wondering though…my friends are a little like…that page is chunky…I know you girls use different albums here…and was wondering if any of you have a photo of your pages in your book…so I could look at that….LOL. I just hang mine on the wall…we have GEOTHERMAL system…so we don't get much dust…don't ask me why…because I don't know.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.