Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Lucky Women

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

We sure seem to have a lot of lucky women in Swirlydoo. Lots of winners of various prizes. I have never won anything so I am hoping all this good lucky wear off on me. Yes I am selfish and would like some Proma or Webster or anything actually. Actually I would be happy to win a cake about 60 years old, who likes fat women, likes to cook, and doesn't need medicine to function,. Anyone have someone in mind I can hook up with. Guess I will just keep dreaming about the cake.

I can't believe myself sometimes. Drove through a fast food drive through and there was this very handsome young man with a beautiful smile. I looked at him and told him he was gorgoues and I wish I was about 30 years younger. He was so cute but I think he enjoyed the compliment. I think he was blushing but hard to tell on his dark skin. He sure was a cutie and his smile just made him light up. If I go back through there I might be embarrassed. oH WELL I think they have a work for folks like me. I think it starts with an H and ends with a Y.

OMG Kathy…To funny!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Kathy too,too funny

LOL

LOL!!!!!!

That's funny! haha!

Hairy????

Of course Hairy. Except my word starts with Ho. ..y. Something that I think isn't suppose to happen when you are an old woman. Ive been thinking about that cake person all day. Maybe I will have to go through the drive through so I can see him again but he would be able to tell I am embarrassed. Oh well life is interesting. Maybe I could be a flasher. OMG u got to be kidding I don't want to kill the poor kid with a heart attack. Actually I wish he would flash. Did I say that ……

OMG…..hee hee hee hee hee

Kathy, that's so hysterical! I wish I'd been with you 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOL!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

You can't believe the pictures that are running through my mind…hehe

Kathy! We're not DEAD….just over 50!!!! We can still look and enjoy. I think it's so nice to reach the age when I can pretty much say what I want to say and I'm not embarrassed! My DD just rolls her eyes at me….but I LOVE this time in my life!!! I have that same guy at our Mexican Drive thru…..I told him how cute he was too. I think he was gay, but who cares??? He was still a doll!

lol! You ladies are too much!

I am cracking up here…..Well I can honestly say I could go cougar here and there!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.