Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Lyndsey Lohan

This topic contains 62 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Did you all hear how she got 90 days jail and 90 days rehab!! She showed up to court with F*** You written on her middle finger. How totally inappropriate is that?!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

That girl has gone completely downhill. It's so sad to see talent wasted. It makes me crazy to see people like her, Whitney Houston especially, and all the other musical artists that have thrown their gifts away and succumbed to alcohol and drug addiction. They have so much and could do so much good with it. Instead they write **F** on their finger.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It is SO sad…. and such a waste……

I had not heard that. WOW. You know that sux, cause I like her!

She should stay in rehab long enough for it to do some good, so she doesn't end up paying the ultimate price for her imaturity…..
        so sad :-( :-(

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sad soul……..

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yea, Lindsey appears so lost, so sad…. I heard she most likely won't even serve 1/4 of that time. 🙁

She's trashed her career and her life…where were her parents when she was young enough to be disciplined?????

I heard about it this moing. And, they were airing her comments. You can tell she is not well educated. I guess she probably didn't even finish high school.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

She's trashed her career and her life…where were her parents when she was young enough to be disciplined?????

Sucking in all of the fame from having a talented daughter. So sad.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I remember her in Parent Trap and a couple of other Disny movies. She was such a doll.

I was watching on Court TV….she was astonished when the judge lowered the hammer on her….she had gotten away with so much she expected to get a free ride this time too. She'll probably serve 20 days….big whoop!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

She was so cute….but Hollywood has that effect on celebs. Look at Miley Cirus….she's staring to get into that Califoiacation.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh I know… Miley is a gorgeous girl too and I am seeing her going south with a quickness.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

They want to get out of that Little girl image and what better way that prancing around half naked.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.