Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Maggi beward

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I was looking at Escape Kitty's picture and I can see that look in her eyes that she is getting ready to go on another adventure. Be sure the doors are locked I think Escape Kitty has a special secret key and escape path. Since I am spilling the beans I think they are going to go sooner rather than later. Caution. It would make me really sad to have two tramatized swirly sisters.

Yes, Chena is going to have to come along again because Kitty is too crazy on her own.

Maggi needs to clean the Rolling DogHouse first. Could use a funigation I bet.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Where is that damn dog anyway??? I want my motorhome back . I think she is lollygagging in Denver with her Uncle Willie. They are probably whooping it up, drinking champagne along with Aunt Jodie of course.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

and they didn't invite us???????

They think that humans are pretty boring.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.