Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll Maggi's blog Updated!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

My blog was totally neglected over the summer! I am working on getting it together again. Just posted a few things that I have done while here at SDs!

http://scraptravelbark.blogspot.com/

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Awesome Maggi!!! I'm following!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Just gave my blog a facelift. Take a look when you have a minute. I posted a really fun PSE edit that I did.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Maggi!!!! You did an awesome job with editing the photo!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

very cool Maggi 🙂 your blog is gorgeous!

Just visited again for some mini-inspiration. You are doing some awesome work, Sistah! Thanks for letting me browse.

wonderful Maggi!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Just visited again for some mini-inspiration. You are doing some awesome work, Sistah! Thanks for letting me browse.

Awh thanks Debbie, I really appreciate that!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.