Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Magic City

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Anyone else watching this show on Starz?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

No. I don't have cable. What is it about?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

No…sorry…no time! How do u have time?!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yeah, I don't have cable either. I'm really looking forward to Under the Dome.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Angelica, so am I, I loved the book!!!!

I have basic cable plus HBO, so I'm out of the loop with a lot of shows.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

We canceled cable last month. We have a device called Apple TV where all of our kid shows are stored on this little device instead of DVDs everywhere. We also have Netflix. We still manage to get the shows we like to watch though, so it's all good.
                I want to see Under the Dome. Right now, I am reading the King book, 11/22/63, and it's taking forever. I want to read the Under the Dome one too, but I'm going to start the books that Game of Thrones is based on afterwards.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Magic City is pretty much the same as Boardwalk Empire on HBO just a different era. I just discovered Magic City a couple of nights ago and I started watching Boardwalk Empire last year. They are both old gangster and gangster moll shows. I took an early retirement so I have plenty of time to feed my trash TV addiction at night.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

LOL! Patty! Sounds good. I love those kind of shows. I just watched Gangster Squad a few weeks ago. I am so in love with Ryan Gosling. Anyway, I'll check it out.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I'm looking forward to the Under the Dome show also, anything involving Stephen King will be good!

I haven't watched that yet. I have seen it on Starz though.

I am currently obsessed, no, even more than that if there is such a thing, with Hannibal on NBC.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I'm curious about that show, Manda. What is the time frame on that show? Like how old is Hannibal? I was really hoping Thomas Harris would write a book about Hannibal when he started killing AFTER he killed all the guys that killed his sister.

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Now I have to go check out Under the Dome to see what that's all about…no enabling going on here…nope…none at all–haha

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I haven't watched that yet. I have seen it on Starz though.

I am currently obsessed, no, even more than that if there is such a thing, with Hannibal on NBC.

Ah man, for some reason I thought this started in the fall!!!!!

Me too, Hannibal is sick but I can't stop watching it, LOL.

I'm curious about that show, Manda. What is the time frame on that show? Like how old is Hannibal? I was really hoping Thomas Harris would write a book about Hannibal when he started killing AFTER he killed all the guys that killed his sister.

It is like prequel to Red Dragon-ish. LOL They keep is loose on purpose. No one knows who he really is and it is super hot.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.