Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Magnolia – Doohickey cutting dies

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Have you guys seen these? Scroll down a bit, and look at the next couple of pages. These dies are SUPER CUTE!

http://magnoliastamps.us/store2/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=39?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Yes, they are cute!!!! Love the grass, some of the tags and there's one with a scroll & leaves…

There some of them that I like very much, like the doilies and lace borders, flourish coer…ohhhhhh I have to stop looking or I get myself in deep trouble….lol

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

There some of them that I like very much, like the doilies and lace borders, flourish coer…ohhhhhh I have to stop looking or I get myself in deep trouble….lol

LOL!! I hear ya, Paulien!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

There are several of these that I like ALOT!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Those are really pretty!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.