Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Maing Major changes

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

In the last few months I haven;t been around much. the doctor advised me I needed to not live alone. Gulp what did that mean. well the good news is that I am going to sell my way too big hourse that is way too much for me to take care off. It is pretty overwhelming to go through 35 years of stuff. But the good news is it is time to stop grieving and start a new chapter of my life. I will be moving into a senior community that feels like resort. My friend Cindy is organizing my scrap stuff (just finally got the room finished) but that is OK because I will be able to find stuff to use. Yesterday I was invited to use the pool and spa while I was there. The water was like 90 degrees and I walked, rani and exercised for hour and half without pain. Exciting — It was wonderful. I could feel this big smile on my face as I was running in the pool…,.I can't wait to sell my house and move into my new apartment. Will have a two bedroom so I can still have a craft room. Getting ready to get rid of lots of years of stuff and then sell my house and move to my new apartment. My children said they have not seem me this happy in a long, long time. Could use prayers to help me get through all this stuff. I will be back in a few months when thiings ssettle down. TY for your support. See you soon.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sounds wonderful! 🙂

That sounds wonderful to start a new chapter!!!! Good luck to you!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I am so happy for you!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Kathy, this is wonderful news!!!!!
          Of course, you have our prayers; and please let us know how you're doing from time to time.
          It sounds like a perfect new beginning for you!!!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Kathy Good luck. Glad to hear your happy.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Best of luck in your new digs Kathy! Very excited for you and so glad you are happy.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I am so happy for you. A whole new beginning and you sound so happy.. {{hugs}}}. Please know that we are all sending prayers and happy thoughts your way. Do keep us posted on how you're doing!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Wonderful for you, Kathy!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So happy for you Kathy, sounds like just what you need in this new chapter of your life! Sending lots of hugs and prayers for you, we've missed you!

Sounds wonderful – keep us updated!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Kathy – sounds like a great place! Maybe I could move in next door.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Kathy it is so exciting to hear about your new chapter and fresh start! I wish you great happiness and health!

I am over the moon happy for you – sounds terrific!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

best of luck to you sweet lady! I think this will be a very positive change for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.