This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Paper tape seems to be all the rage lately. Though sometimes it's hard to justify the cost for tape. And what to do if you don't like the designs.

You can make your own customized paper tape for a fraction of the cost.

I bought a 2 pack of paper tape (for sensitive skin) from CVS for a total of $4.24
    Using Staz-on ink and a stamp of my choosing I was able to quickly stamp up my own designed tape.

I tore off some strips laid down on my craft mat–don't worry the tape peels right up. My stamp for demo is 3 so I tore 3 strips and laid side by side. Inked my stamp up with jet black staz on–but you can use any color and stamped away.

Now I have customized paper tape for my next project
    [img:width=372&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296319340_227_FT0_tape1.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=479&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296319348_227_FT0_p1030802.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=595&height=222]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296319349_227_FT0_tape3.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=600&height=97]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296319349_227_FT0_tape4.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

cool…never heard of that either…..looks sweet though and I cant wait to see what you do with it 🙂

TFS…looks cool!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Christy !heart !heart !heart
        This is awesome!!!!! Thanks sooooo much!!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

What a fantastic idea Christy, thanks for sharing!!

Christy, wow. You have quite a head on your shoulders. One smart and creative lady! Thanks for sharing.

Great Idea!!!

I've never used paper tape before, but it looks like a great idea.
          I'm going to try it! TFS!!!

Oh, my…You know where I work dont you….lol
          Very cool and thanks for sharing!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Aawesome idea Christy, TFS!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh, my…You know where I work dont you….lol
            Very cool and thanks for sharing!!!

Laughing–If I'd been patient I could have had my dh bring me home some and it would have been free. I'm kind of impatient though. He has this on his list of supplies from the hospital for me now though

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

brtu vpp;

OOps. Guess I should quit trying to type in the dark, huh?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

brtu vpp;

OOps. Guess I should quit trying to type in the dark, huh?

lmbo!!!

Great idea, Christy!

and here is an altered canvas I made today using a bunch of my tape. It blends in just like the TH tape.

trying again
              [img:width=595&height=473]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296513717_227_FT67383_nevertoolate.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.