Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Making custom pens for a stationery set

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Would anyone know where I would purchase pens like this one? I'm wanting to make a stationery set and have a matching pen with it.

[img:width=570&height=507]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325817819_550_FT0_pen.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have no clue, but cute idea! Also, I saw that pic of your fur baby on another thread. What a cutie! Even if he is a bird killer… Let him know that I would welcome him with open arms to kill all of my pigeons!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

My lss sells the customizable pens like that. Have you tried that?

These are my favorite pens. They are Pentel R.S.V.P, you can find them at Office Max

here

I hope this helps.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

They look perfect Regina. Thank you SOOO much. Kim, I never even thought of the lss. Thanks for that suggestion too!

Amber you are too funny! He would be in 7th heaven. In spite of his strong prey drive, he is a wonderful dog and really good with my grandkids. He's one of those dogs that you really bond to and feel like they're almost human. I have had a dog in my life ever since I was 3 years old. Don't think I could be without one.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Sounds like a great idea! Linda please show us your fiished project. I'm intrigued because this would be an awesome gift for a teacher.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I've seen similar pens at Staples. Just regular pens, you just screw off the end and roll the paper in. I to want to see your project! I love stationery!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.