Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff MANDA????????

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hugs to you, Manda! I'd be bummed too if I couldn't get the kits for a while. Sorry that you are going through some stuff right now. 🙁 I think we all go through spurts of power shopping. I hope things get better for you soon!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hugs Manda. I hate it when money has to be an issue. SUCKS! I hope things straighten out for you soon. XO

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ditto Manda….been there….done that…..things will get better….

Aww sorry Manda! You have been put on a budget. Such a nasty word. 🙁

Hope things look up for you soon. 🙁 Hugs!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Love the new avi Lisa!

I am sorry, Manda! I hope things straighten out for you soon. We miss you here–don't forget that! And, yes, that budget word reared it's ugly head in my life this month too. Totally understand.

Hope things straighten out real soon, Manda!

Sorry manda. Hope things work out real soon!!!!

Hope things get better soon Manda!!! We're thinking about you Hugs!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Manda ((HUGS))

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh Manda…I just want to wrap my arms around you and squeeze real hard!!!! We miss you and hope things get straightened out soon. Your mojo will retu and you will be back to yourself in no time. Sometimes we all need a little breather. This is your time!! Take it slow, but get back soon!! Take care of your self honey. We will be here when you get back!! Love you pumpkin!!

Manda LUV ya sweetie! Things will get better:)) were here for ya! xoxo

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Manda, Never forget that SAVAGE is your middle name!!!! You are a warrior! You WILL get through this and in the meantime, we're all sending good thoughts of you into the universe! (Things are bound to work in your favor real soon!!!) XOX

I am so sorry. I like your spunk though in realizing that you cannot continue down one path until the other is clear. That is so admirable and wise. You are a great wife also for listening and doing what is best for the family no matter how tough it pulls.

I am sorry and all will be well soon.

Sending good vibes your way xoxoxoxo

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.