Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Manufacturers are taking notice!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

If you haven't checked out the new front page yet over at SNR http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/ you really should. It has been redesigned so that it has more of a blog feel and you can leave comments after each post.

BUT, that's not the best part! You know how everyone has been commenting on the new CHA stuff? Well, right now there is a blog post for each new thing coming out at CHA and SNR received emails last night after the new front page was debuted, from Manufacturers saying that they were reading the comments and wanted to hear more.

SO, here is your chance to trash the circus stuff!!! Get over there and give them your two cents!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

lol

heehee! Great idea to finally do something like this!

in this day and age, its funny that some companies don't realize how easy it is to find out what their customers are thinking of their product. it's about time the listened, they will make more varied products, and therefore, more money!!
        i just hope we are louder than those who like this crap, er, stuff.

btw, like the new look of SNR, i don't spend any time there, but i know i should, and this may be more user friendly/appealing.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOL!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Lisa~ I left my comment..that I would just use the circus paper for the other side…lol..so I can keep my Image sides of past papers….LOL.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I actually like the circus stuff lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

If you're meaning the G45 Circus paper..I like it! LOL!!

I really like how you can leave comments and that they're actually reading them.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I kinda like the Graphic45 Cirque paper too.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I like it too!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Then you should go over and let them know that you like it. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.