Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges March 2017 "Go Green" WINNER POSTED

Tagged: 

This topic contains 124 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  anniescraps 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    RAE
    Swirly Moderator
      Send PM

Thanks, ladies!

Lift away, Sherri! 🙂

Bec
      Bec
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Oh my Sherri, Kimberly and Rae you have all started this challenge off with a bang. I love these gorgeous green layout

Peggy
        Peggy
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Oh my goodness!!!! It’s Saturday morning and I don’t see ANY sneaks???? Where IS everybody?????

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

GinnyH
          GinnyH
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I’m posting a day early as I’ve a busy day at work tomorrow!

Team 1 Week 2 following Sherri.

I used my ‘green’ in the patterns and green foliage on the PP. I thought the other colours in these Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary PP’s were very spring like. My recycled items was the sparkly gift wrap twine I kept from the gift wrap from a bubble bath fizz ball at Christmas (this changes colour in different lights, it looks pink in some lights and green in others, in my photo I have actually managed to get it to glow green) and the flower/rose and ribbon bouquet which was recycled from a card that I received a few years ago! I didn’t use much mixed media, just some gesso on my word title and some Nuvo Crystal drops. The photo is obviously taken ‘outside’, of my DH, mother and DS in the very pretty village of Dulverton, when we were on holiday on Exmoor, Devon. 2008.

ginny 🙂

Peggy
            Peggy
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Ginny, this is a gorgeous lift; I love your fussy cutting and patchwork of squares and the amazing things you’ve done with the pearls!!!!!!

GinnyH
              GinnyH
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Sherri, a fabulous layout to lift, thank you! Really loved doing my lift of the chequered squares! and the super cute photo!

Kimberley, what a lovely bright cheerful layout! Loving that huge green bow!

Rae, gorgeous layout and beautiful design!

ginny 🙂

droopidog
                droopidog
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I’m posting early. Here is my layout following Rae Team 3 Week 2.

I think my color green is obvious. I used a die cut or my “green” foliage and There is a flower package under my lace for my “go green” recycle.

The photo is part of a photo shoot form when Andie came to visit me a few years ago. The papers are from Prima Royal Menagerie. I had some left over from a past kit.

Kim
                  My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

StephD
                  StephD
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Ginny I love your lift, the heart is perfect, very pretty!

Kim this is such a pretty lift, I love that green bling!

Peggy
                    Peggy
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Gorgeous photo, gorgeous page; love the flowers & vines and the strips of bling!!!!

Kathi
                      Kathi
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

wonderful lift Kim! Now i have to get my mojo rolling

take time to smell the roses

QT
                        QT
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

wow… Such amazing layouts this month with all the “green” layouts.

Team 3:
                          Rae– gorgeous design, photo and color coordination. Can’t wait to lift this design.

Kim- beautiful layout and spring photo. I love the different take with the stamping background

Team 2:
                          Kimberly- I love the spring flower photo. The green bow makes the layers of pink pop.

Team 1:

Sherri — the weave pattern in background gives the layout a neutral feel with all the shades of green. Lovely layout.

Ginny — I love how you lifted this design by adding different embellishments & techniques but kept the main design. Lovely layout

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by droopidog droopidog.
                          Merrihew
                          Merrihew
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Ginny, LOVE this beautiful LO! Beautiful colors and the quilt blocks, pearl heart and the fussy cutting are amazing!

Kim, your LO looks just like Spring! Love the colors and the stamping…and that awesome photo of you!

Merrihew
                            Merrihew
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Here is mine! Team 2 Week 2. We always know it is Spring around here when the first baby calf arrives! This one was right out in front of the house and was being so cute! I kept pretty true to Kimberly’s wonderful design. All of the papers are from the November “Market Street” kit. The green layer is some Prima packaging so it also qualifies for my recycled item. The flowers at the right corner of the photo are also green. I just did not have any ribbon to make one similar to Kimberly’s, so I made one out of twine, which kind of went with the rustic shabby feel I was going for.

Peggy
                              Peggy
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

What a cutie!!!! and you’ve created a beautifully perfect lift; love the stamping and burlap and background paper and the rustic touch of your jute bow!!!!!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Peggy Peggy.

Kathi
                                Kathi
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

Sneak peek for Team 3 Week 3

null

take time to smell the roses

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.