Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges March 2017 "Go Green" WINNER POSTED

Tagged: 

This topic contains 124 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  anniescraps 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    QT
    QT
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sorry for the late posting… I’m excited to have the opportunity to play again… Thank you Kathi for a beautiful and inspirational layout to scraplift.

Did some digging in scrapbook products for my daughters project this weekend. So I brought out some very old dusty attic to play with and a 2017 Jan kit that has never been open..I’m hoarding so many kits than scrapping. 😩

Anyhow, it’s an older outside pic of my son maybe at 5 years old. I used scraps of pattern paper from the Tiffany’s kit. I used green texturez in my background for the color green. I used the packaging from the lemon craft buttons for the recycle material. I also used green glimmer must for the dusty attic fern leaves. I used older flowers from my stash of previous kits

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by QT QT.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      QT
      QT
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Sorry for the darker picture, it’s a rainy day and I missed my opportunity to photograph during the day.

anniescraps
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Team 2 – Week 4
          Sorry couldn’t take pics yesterday for a sneak!
          This is a pic of my nephew on his 2nd birthday in 2008, time flies! I stayed within the general layers from Hanne’s beautiful LO, and matted my photo the same! I also used that Martha Stewart punch and the Lemon Craft button.
          My green is the bow & background paper also there are hints of green in the patterned paper. I used some foliage. I used some of the packaging from Blue Fern for my recycled item along with some twine that I wrapped my bow with.
          My “extra’s” are an outdoor photo, loads of embellishments: bling, chipboard, flowers & a button & butterfly. I completed the LO with an acetate title.
          For the mixed media (deep breath)on the Blue Fern Dangle: Prima’s Art Ingrediants Mica Powder – rust, Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magicals – Sea Mint, Tattered Angels – Tiger Lily, and topped it all off with clear embossing powder. For the Dusty Attic Corner Flourishes I just gave them a coat of gesso and called it a day. For the entire LO I spritzed some Lyndy’s Moon Shawdow Mist – Pegleg Pete Purple. It is really very subtle but in person it’s very pretty. I also used a generic stencil with some Tim Holtz Distress Grit Paste.
          smile

StephD
          StephD
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Great lift QT, love how the chippie goes wih th bricks in the photo!

Annie great lift and pretty layout! Your nephew is so cute!

Bec
            Bec
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

QT this a stunning layout, I love the background. The photo doesn’t look dark to me.

Ann this is super pretty, the chipboard under the flowers is beautiful

Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

QT, this layout is absolutely gorgeous – your colors and cluster are perfect & I love the stenciling & chippies and punched strips and your pic of a 5-year-old DS is just adorable!!!!!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Peggy Peggy.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Peggy
                Peggy
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

What a cutie!!!!! and your layout is gorgeous; love the stenciling and layering and your wonderful chippies, the beautiful butterfly and the pretty green bow!!!!!

Kathi
                  Kathi
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

QT, what a great lift! Such a cute little boy. I love the stenciling and chipboard.

Annie, love the chipboard and the flowers and of course that picture of a sweet little man.

take time to smell the roses

Merrihew
                    Merrihew
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Beautiful LO, QT! I love the stenciling and you chipping looks amazing! Love his smile!

Annie, this looks fabulous! I love the chippies and flowers in the corners! That butterfly is beautiful! Such a cute photo!

droopidog
                      droopidog
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Time to vote. Our PM is back up and running. So pm me your top 2 choices. Remember the DT (Kim, Peggy, Bec and Jan) isn’t eligible.

Kim
                        My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Peggy
                        Peggy
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Dang, PMing may be easy, but choosing only two among these gorgeous entries is anything but…

Voted!!!!!!

Merrihew
                          Merrihew
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Yeah, it was tough to pick just 2!

Kathi
                            Kathi
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

voted!!

take time to smell the roses

droopidog
                              droopidog
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

Kathi, I don’t have your vote.

Kim
                                My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Bec
                                Bec
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

Voted

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.