Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements March Announcements and Updates

This topic contains 50 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Peggy Peggy 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    droopidog
    droopidog
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

The March reveal will be Friday the 25th. There will only be 1 reveal this month, but it will be jammed pack with amazing layouts, cards, and OTP projects by the design team.

We know some of you already have your kits, but this Blog hop should really get your mojo going. You have already be treated to some sneaks in the Facebook gallery and even a video tutorial on an OTP project from the kit.

Cindy will be delighting you with the anatomy of a layout this month. Don’t forget to follow Swirlydoos on Snapguide, this way you’ll be notified every time we publish a new tutorial.

Bec will have a video on how she created her mini album from the project add-on. Cindy will be delighting you with a video using the mixed media kit. I hope you guys are following Swirlydoos on You-tube as well for all the free video tutorials.

Maybe the team can tempt you guys with some more sneaks, if you ask (threaten) nicely

OK, so there are 2 more big announcements. The first is we will have a super special Guest DT member for April (more on that later). The other is, this will be the last blog hop. We will be revealing the kit a new way come April.

We love the blog hops, but we’ve heard they take a lot of time. Everyone wants to stop and look at all the pretties, but they just don’t have the time. So, the participation on the hops has dwindled a bit.

So come reveal day. The kit will be presented on the blog and Facebook page along with the sketch challenge and some of the DT projects. There will still be prizes to win. You can win by tagging a friend on the Facebook post and then sharing it on your own timeline.

Each DT member will share all their kit projects over 2 days on the blog during the course of the month. This way you will be treated to projects, tutorials, tips and tricks almost all month long.

We are also adding a new feature. Everyone loves to look at scrap rooms and hear about great organization tips. So we will be featuring scrap rooms of the DT and members here (pm me if you would like to have your room featured on the blog). You never know, your room or great little organization tip make help inspire someone else to get it all together.

Whew, that was a lot. Hope to see you all this Friday for the blog hop.

Kim
      My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
      http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Merrihew
      Merrihew
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I’m looking forward to the 25th! How about a few sneaks, DT!!!

talkis
        talkis
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Here is my little sneak for 4 projects. I do 2 layout today too and I have sneak maybe tomorrow lol

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by talkis talkis.
          Kimberly
          Kimberly
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lovely sneaks!!!!

Sad to hear about the blog hops!

Bec
            Bec
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Here are my sneaks

null

Bec
              Bec
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Woops that didn’t work 🙁

In the morning I’ll log on to the computer and try again

Kathi
                Kathi
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Cindy your sneaks are amazing!

take time to smell the roses

Merrihew
                  Merrihew
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Beautiful sneaks, Cindy!

talkis
                    talkis
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Other Sneak for me

droopidog
                      droopidog
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Hey guys, just got word from our fearless leader, we are going to have to postpone the Blog Hop until Monday. Krissy has been without Internet for a few days due to bad weather and now they are in the midst of a blizzard.

So in the meantime. The DT will just have to keep on teasing you with sneaks. Plus check out Angelica’s snap guide tutorial today. It was done with the February kit. Cindy will have a video for you on Saturday as well, so there will be plenty of eye candy to hold you until Monday.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by droopidog droopidog.

Kim
                        My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
                        http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Bec
                        Bec
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Here are my sneaks this time

null

GinnyH
                          GinnyH
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Beautiful sneaks Cindy and Bec!

ginny 🙂

Peggy
                            Peggy
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Oh, my, these sneaks are just soooooo gorgeous!!!!! I can’t wait to see all of the gorgeous projects that you have in store for us!!!!!

Monday? I understand, they’re really getting socked out there, aren’t they? But having to wait three more days?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Peggy Peggy.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

msjan1
                              msjan1
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

Exciting news about the April changes!

Wowzers, I cannot believe Krissy is getting more snow! Well, that gives me more time to make more goodies!

I’ve been teasing with sneaks on Facebook all month. I’ll see what else I can do.

Gorgeous sneaks, Cindy and Bec!

Wonder what the secret announcement is????? Hmmmmm…..

Peggy
                                Peggy
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

Exciting news about the April changes!

Wonder what the secret announcement is????? Hmmmmm…..

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-442172″ style=”display: none;”>msjan1</span>Quote

??????????????????????????? what’s up??????????????????????

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.