Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots March Calls for Scrapbook News and Review

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hey Swirly Girlies!!!! The March Calls have been posted for Scrapbook News and Review!! http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2778&Itemid=100913 to go check them out!

Swirlydoos has been getting some awesome representation in the mag, let's keep it up!!!!!

Good luck~

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thank you lisa!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I've never submitted anything before…..not sure I am brave enough yet. Do they need to be brand new Lo's or can I pick from my stuff if'n I find some courage?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OMG Jennifer, they have LOs ranging from very simple to fabulous (lots of those are from Swirly girls! Go for it!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

OMG Jennifer, they have LOs ranging from very simple to fabulous (lots of those are from Swirly girls! Go for it!!

But I do not have a blog nor am I interested in starting and mainting one. I guess that is a big hang up of mine as well as being chicken(wire) Sh$$……..

hahahah my subliminal message just in case the Dusty Attic special order is not closed yet.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I am sitting here at work and all of a sudden out of nowhere….I think about chicken wire…would ya cut it out Jen geez !!!!!!!! Get out of my brain!!!!!! hehe

lol…I am so laughing! When I told hubby about the chicken wire thing..he said he would never understand the woman mind..only a woman would order something unseen! lol

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

lol…I am so laughing! When I told hubby about the chicken wire thing..he said he would never understand the woman mind..only a woman would order something unseen! lol

LOL!! Oh let's not even getstarted on the male mind for heaven's sake!! Teel you dh that understanding is not necessary, just to worship the ground we walk on is enough!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Jen, you don't need a blog. Submit something!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

[quote]

But I do not have a blog nor am I interested in starting and mainting one. I guess that is a big hang up of mine as well as being chicken(wire) Sh$$……..

hahahah my subliminal message just in case the Dusty Attic special order is not closed yet.
                  [/quote]

Are you serious, woman??????? Your stuff has been amazing!!!!!! Please submit, it would be wonderful to see your work over there!!!

I submitted a few LO's

Lisa G.– Which lo's did you submit? I hope to see them published.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

good luck girls who submitted 🙂

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Shona, Joyce…..did either of you submit? You are both very talented and need to sumbit your pages!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I submitted a few LO's

Not that you need it with your awesome work, but fingers crossed for you!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.