Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges March "Indigo Dreams" ATF Challenge

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Merrihew Merrihew 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Hanne
    Hanne
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I had time to play around with the Indigo Dreams kit the last days, and here is a layout with birds and butterflies.
      Have used papers and some rhinestones from the Indigo Dreams kit, with some stuff from my stash. And also had to try the clear texture Gems from the mixed media kit.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Hanne Hanne.

http://hanneshjorne.blogspot.no/

StephD
      StephD
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Love your layout Hanne!

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

Peggy
        Peggy
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I had time to play around with the Indigo Dreams kit the last days, and here is a layout with birds and butterflies.
          Have used papers and some rhinestones from the Indigo Dreams kit, with some stuff from my stash. And also had to try the clear texture Gems from the mixed media kit.

That is such a gorgeous photo!!!! I love your branch & feathers!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Mamadonald
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

My entry for the “Indigo Dream” ATF challenge

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            Peggy
            Peggy
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

My entry for the “Indigo Dream” ATF challenge

Love the burlap, love the flowers & vines and I’m totally agog over your incredible chippy treatment!!!

StephD
              StephD
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Beautiful layout Donna!

Merrihew
                Merrihew
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Peggy, I love you inspiration LO! The chippie looks amazing and that is such a cute photo!

Jan, beautiful LO! Love the paper tearing and your chippie is also amazing! I love the wood looking layers on your second LO and the flower cluster is so pretty!

Donna, you have so much beautiful texture on your LO and that flower cluster is gorgeous!

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Merrihew Merrihew.
                  Merrihew
                  Merrihew
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I finally got one done for this challenge. My dgd is in gymnastics and when she practices on her trampoline, she looks like she is flying and there is such an expression of joy on her face! This photo seemed perfect for the ATF challenge! I sort of stayed with the clean and simple look. I love these muted colors and patterns from the kit.

Peggy
                    Peggy
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I finally got one done for this challenge. My dgd is in gymnastics and when she practices on her trampoline, she looks like she is flying and there is such an expression of joy on her face! This photo seemed perfect for the ATF challenge! I sort of stayed with the clean and simple look. I love these muted colors and patterns from the kit.

Cheryl, that is one amazing photo and one gorgeous layout! I love how you took advantage of the more rustic elements of the papers and the awesome way that you layered them! Your beautiful embellie cluster is perfect!

Peggy
                      Peggy
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

*** So I’m doing this on an IPad many miles away from my desktop ***
                        I’ll be home sometime on Tuesday, so this Challenge will be extended one day and will be closed on Monday. If anyone has ever thought “Oh I wish there had been one more day”, this is your chance!

I’ll also be posting the May challenge then. Stay tuned; there just may be a change or two coming up!

StephD
                        StephD
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Cheryl very pretty layout and such a great photo!

Merrihew
                          Merrihew
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Hanne, somehow I missed your beautiful LO! That branch is the perfect embellishment for your photo!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.