Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges March SGC No People or Pets *Winner See Last Post*

This topic contains 137 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi ladies, are you ready for a new challenge. For the month of March I will be your hostess with the mostess.

After a lot of thinking and discussing, I have finally come up with a topic for this challenge. This month it will be a no people or pets challenge.

What I want you to do is pull out those beautiful photos that you have taken of interesting objects or landscape you have seen on vacation. Those beautiful sunrise/sunset/fireworks pictures taken on a warm summer moing or evening. Those pictures you have taken of the beautiful flowers you were given for no reason. Basically, I want you to scrap a photo(s) that don't include people or pets (or any other animal). That's not hard to do at all.

However, there are more rules. I for one, love using mixed media, so I want to see some on your page (gesso, molding paste, embossing paste). I love masking, misting, stamping and any kind of embossing. Plus I want you to transform at least one embellishment.

So here is a break down of the rules. Layout must contain the following:

Photo(s) that don't include people or pets(animals)
      50% Swirlydoos product (from either a kit, special order or store purchase)
      Mixed Media (gesso, embossing paste, molding paste, etc)
      Masking, misting or stamping
      At least 1 embellishment transformed

You have until march 31st to load your layout into the gallery. Please title it March SGC No People or Pets.

The winner will be chosen by vote. I have selected a nice little RAK for the winner that may end up growing by the time the challenge is over.

I have 2 examples for you:

[img:width=600&height=592]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1393713371_131_FT233410_img_2053_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=604]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1393713433_131_FT233410_img_2060_.jpg[/img]

Maggi

[img:width=600&height=594]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1394318923_312_FT233410_image_.jpg[/img]

Peggy

Cheryl Mc

Barbara

[img:width=600&height=604]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1395239595_996_FT233410_sunset_.jpg[/img]

Ginny

Christy

Cheryl M

[img:width=600&height=588]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1396197825_17_FT233410_no_people_no_pets_.jpg[/img]

Not even one little hint?! O.K. I will be stalking this until you post!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Those are gorgeous! I love this challenge. 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Nice challenge!!! Now… Do I have a good pic?

Sounds like a fun challenge, Kim, and your examples are gorgeous!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Sounds like fun!

what a great challenge! Love it! Let me see if I can muster enough energy and time to play along this month! 🙂

Great challenge, Kim! Love your example LO's!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Fantastic layouts. I have a few pics to choose from so hope to do this.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awesome challenge Kim, hmmmm I must get a great photo of the Naples pier for this challenge!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Great challenge. This is me ;D , no people and mixed media ;D Hope I have time to do this.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Love this!!!!! and your examples are gorgeous!!!!
                  Now to select a photo…

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Great idea and beautiful inspiration!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Great challenge Kim and your samples are beautiful!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Kim this is a fantastic challenge. But…but…I can't scrap my babies?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.