Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Martha Stewart Punches

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

OK girls like I said in another thread trying to find nice coer punches here in Australia is really hard I have bought one from ebay US and thought I would get the border punch also…my question is (as I have not seen any coer punches yet) for them to work around the page do you have to buy them as a set meaning if you buy them individually are they the same size. thanks girls

If you buy them individually you buy the coer punch and the border punch with the same patte. Not all border punches have the coer one tho so if your goal is to get a punch around the page be sure to check and make sure it has a match. I'm not sure what you mean by the same size.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

The around punches usually come in a set. Well, that I've seen.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

What I mean by size is if you buy them individually are do they still match up does that make sense???

As long as you buy the matching one it does. For some reason some do not come in a set. I think Martha is greedy. I have bought a few where I have had to purchase the coer and the border individually.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have seen them sold individually and in sets….. on ebay, and at M's…..

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

As long as you buy the matching one it does. For some reason some do not come in a set. I think Martha is greedy. I have bought a few where I have had to purchase the coer and the border individually.

Yeah, that's irritating. And, you can't use a coupon on both! And, you can't just buy one and come back for the other later, because it won't be there. Damn you, Martha.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

You know, I just saw a coer punch that matched a border punch that I have. I didn't know she did that!!!! When yo buy them separate it's more expensive, but only a few come in a set. What the check is up with that????

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Apparently being a billionaire is not enough!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I found on ebay, quite a bit on this one store for punches…here is the iron gate coer punch that someone was looking for 🙂

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-MARTHA-STEWART-IRON-GATE-BORDER-PUNCH-/230470651566?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35a91f0eae

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Apparently being a billionaire is not enough!!!!

I know, it's so sickening!!

Poor Martha….she has branched out into scrapping and doggie care now. What's next….prison attire and table service for 2000? Maybe she'll come out with a cookbook for felons….only 2 ingredients and cooked over a match!
                With all her $$$ she still single like me! !sad

OMG..Debbie, you are to funny!! Cant wait for camp!!

thanks gals 🙂

Poor Martha….she has branched out into scrapping and doggie care now. What's next….prison attire and table service for 2000? Maybe she'll come out with a cookbook for felons….only 2 ingredients and cooked over a match!
                With all her $$$ she still single like me! !sad

I'll bet she is a [email protected]*h to live with and work for!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.