Home Forums Kit Talk Camp Swirlydoos Scrapbook Retreats Master Packing List for the 2014 Nubes

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Photos
      Cutting mat (sm)
      Non stick mat
      Magnetic mat
      Magnets
      Atg tape runner
      Pop dots
      Score tape
      Liquid glue
      Small trimmer
      Lg trimmer
      Trimmer blades and strip
      Multipurpose tool (blue cm thingy)
      Scissors (2)
      Coer rounder
      Pens
      Alpha stickers
      Tweezers
      Ruler
      Distress tool
      Paint brushes
      Heat tool
      Stamp block
      Black archival ink
      Chalk ink
      Exacto knife
      Crop a dile
      Hole poker
      Brayer
      File
      Glue gun
      Glue sticks
      Wire cutters
      Misting bottle
      Bone folder
      Baby wipes
      Post it notes
      Texture stamps
      Credit card
      Scraper
      Gesso
      Stencil medium
      Camera

***Remember, this is just a master list. If you don't need it (depending on your plans), don't pack it. If you don't see it, but you DO need it, by all means, throw it in your case. (Please feel free to add to the list; we all love a bit of reminding.)

***Leave room for Camp Swag. Yes, there will be some goodies!!!!!!!!! ;)

Well, I brought a lot of these things, but not all of them by any means. I just brought things I knew I needed for my own projects, not knowing what else will be happening.
      It's great to have this list! Thank you!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks Peggy I need this. I have walked into my scrap room a couple times to start and just get overwhelmed with the thought. I decided I needed a list to get me started, but you have done the work for me.

I have no project in mind, I just want to get back to scrapping.

My aunt so loved the mini I did last camp for her, she mentions it nearly every time I see her, and from what I here she loves to show it off. So nice to scrap something for someone who enjoys and appreciates it.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sherri that mini was amazing.

You are so right about scrapping for someone who appreciates it.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Also, be on the lookout a list from Krissy because she is teaching a class, and I KNOW it's messy. Be sure to bring a craft mat.

Thanks Peggy I need this. I have walked into my scrap room a couple times to start and just get overwhelmed with the thought. I decided I needed a list to get me started, but you have done the work for me.

My aunt so loved the mini I did last camp for her, she mentions it nearly every time I see her, and from what I here she loves to show it off. So nice to scrap something for someone who enjoys and appreciates it.

That is wonderful! You are right-it's nice when it's appreciated.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

[quote]

That is wonderful! You are right-it's nice when it's appreciated.
              [/quote]
              Isn't it???
              BTW, I got to see the entire album come together last year; I'm still in awe!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Ummm yeah…so…I don't have half of whats on this list and I thought I was done.

sad face

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Get to it, Andie! Can't wait to see you!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Just throw everything in a bag. If you don't have it one of us will!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thanks for the list Peggy, it sure helped!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Ummm yeah…so…I don't have half of whats on this list and I thought I was done.

sad face

LOL, Andie!!!!! I posted this as a memory jogger.
                      I'm sure that a lot of you will erase some of this stuff and some will add on.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Packed. More or less.

I just need to wait for DS to come home so he can test the weight of the luggage. Fingers crossed, I won't have to do too much shifting around.

lol! I hope you are good on the bags, Peggy. I had to do some rearranging. I have 12 lbs to spare for the trip home.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.