This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I just signed up for the monthly kits a couple of days ago and was told I will receive the May kit – Where can I see what is in the May kit? I'm very excited to receive my kit, but don't known when I should expect to get it.

Snagg1
      Send PM

OMG! Wait until you get your hands on this kit!!! You will be rolling around in it and hoping no one sees you. LOL

You should be able to see the Subscribers forum near the bottom. The first thread i that forum is for the Kits. Click in there and there will be a post for the May Add-ons. That is where you will see the the paper and the other add-on kits. What Krissy ends up putting in the main kit is super top secret until you open the box….AND, you will not be disappointed. ;)

oooohhh! You're going to love it!!! It's so exciting when it comes…..

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I just stopped petting mine ;D
        Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you are going to soooooo loveeeeee this one!!!!!!!!

I am super excited as I saw these paper IRL…Oh, mercy, the wheels are spinning in my head!! Mine is out for delivery!!

Can't wait!!!

you'll love it, and even when you see the pic of the actual kit, it doesn't come close to the beauty of it in real life.

Stupid question # 445. How do you know how to look up your kits and find out where they are. I assume with Fed Ex or ??? Thanks

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh that TimePiece is soo gorgeous. I so love it!

The main kit is gorgeous too!! Oh so much swirly goodness this month!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Stupid question # 445. How do you know how to look up your kits and find out where they are. I assume with Fed Ex or ??? Thanks

Kathy, you will get a CNS (Click & Ship) notice in your email when it's ready to ship. Just click on the tracking number that's shown and that will open a USPS site showing your package status.

TY Peggy.

Stupid question #446: Do you have to sign up for CNS or do all orders receive an email with the CNS info in it?

Snagg1
              Send PM

As long as you didn't order too much, your kit will be shipped through the regular mail and when it ships a CNS comes to you automatically.

If you were a true savage and ordered gobs of stuff then it will be sent via UPS and you will receive tracking info on that as well.

Received my CNS notification via e-mail today – YEA!!! Can't wait to see my first kit – maybe the add-ons will make more sense when I actually get to see what I receive 🙂

As long as you didn't order too much, your kit will be shipped through the regular mail and when it ships a CNS comes to you automatically.

If you were a true savage and ordered gobs of stuff then it will be sent via UPS and you will receive tracking info on that as well.

Thanks for enlightening me! I was a little confused about that part for a while.

I got my CNS email this moing…this is going to be a loooong week waiting for that first Swirlydoos Kit! Feels just like Christmas! Thankfully….I think….it was shipped USPS. If it had to be sent UPS, I think hubby would cut me off after the first shipment! LOL

Have a great week everyone!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.