Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges MAY SGC **** THEN & NOW*****

This topic contains 63 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone! I apologize for getting this up a couple of days late but here it goes.

My challenge is to LIFT your very first layout you created, and if not the first one then at least one of your first ones. Then after you've lifted your own layout..keep in mind you don't have to use the same photo's or same colors, I just want to see some sort of 'lift' like we do in the RR challenges. I want to see those THEN & NOW photos. I think it's amazing how our style has not only changed but to see how much we've grown. And to be honest, my first layout is so freakin hilarious and a little embarrassing. But it makes me happy to see how much I've grown and been inspired by everyone here.

You have until May 31st to submit a layout into the SGC gallery. Please title it, THEN & NOW.

The only rules I have for this challenge is:
    50% swirlydoos product
    You must post both pics here for your THEN & NOW, but in the gallery your NEW layout only please.

I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I haven't decided yet what my prize will be but I will keep you posted. 🙂

So with all that said, here is my very first layout that I created. *Inserting giggle here*
    Notice how many pictures I squeezed into that sucker! HAHA!

[img:width=500&height=505]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399093302_535_FT0_sdsgc.1.jpg[/img]

And now here's my lift! Whew..much better on the eyes. So lets see those pics!!! I want to see hilarious before and afters like mine.

[img:width=500&height=498]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399093302_535_FT0_sdsgc.2.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

That's awesome, Erica! Love this challenge!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Nice challenge Erica!!!

Fun Challenge, Erica!

Snagg1
          Send PM

I love it! Hey,at least you don't have original pics cut out with zigzag scissors and lots of stickers! Oh,I loved stickers!

Oh, wait until you see my first LO! I think it is from 1998!

Cool challenge =)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great challenge!!! Soooooo my first LO was a page about my hubby duck hunting…but I didn't have any ducks or camo so I used a fish stamp.

yup

I think in honor of that LO I may incorporate fish into my new LO as well. LOL

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Fab challenge! This could be hilarious and embarrassing all at the same time!!! I don't know if I dare look at my first ever page!!

This sounds like fun…not sure which is my first layout..been scrapping since 2002…but will find something from that year anyway.
            Love your examples Erica

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Erica this is a great challenge and I love your two samples!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

What a great idea for a challenge. I love your lift!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Wow, great challenge! This should be a hoot!

Thanks guys! Tracey..I totally used zigzag scissors on my first layout! I thought I was being super creative..haha!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I love it! Hey,at least you don't have original pics cut out with zigzag scissors and lots of stickers! Oh,I loved stickers!

I have those layouts too Tracey. LOL!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.