Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges May Swirly Challenge–Hands and Hexagons

This topic contains 70 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hello Savages! I am hosting the May SGC. I will keep this short and sweet!

This challenge is open to anyone who wants to play along. I am requesting a layout that is at least 75% Swirly content. The challenge runs through May 31, 2013, at which time I will take votes for your fav. The winner will receive a gift certificate to the Swirly Boutique!

The twist is that your layout must include hands and hexagons! You can include these two items in whatever capacity you choose.

For my example layout I traced my own hands and then cut them out and embellished them. I like Mehndi tattoos on hands so that was my inspiration for the stamping I did on the hands. I am also on a hexagon kick right now so that is what I made the rings from.

I really look forward to seeing what you savages create and thanks for joining in the challenge!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hmmmmmm, now I'll be all weekend wondering :p
        How about a hint?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

IKR!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

HA HA!! This I'm playing along with!!! Inquiring minds wanna know Patty!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Patty, I can't even imagine what you have up your sleeve! Can't wait!

Snagg1
                Send PM

<<<<<<

smiling like Cheshire Cat!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Sneak….

[img:width=440&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1367611895_2593_FT206934_img_0772_440x500.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAIR!!!!!! Come on, Patty, not even a little clue????????

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Hexagons

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Here is my example! You didn't know this was going to be part hide-n-seek right???

[img:width=500&height=498]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1367855658_2593_FT206934_img_0770_500x498.jpg[/img]

Now that is an interesting layout!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Wow, Patty, you've REALLY got me thinking!!! Thanks for coming up with such a fantastic challenge!!!! AND for such an awesome example!!!!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Wow!…different…hmmmm…thinking…

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Such a cool layout and how you've used the hands!

craftysprinkles
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

Cool. I already have an idea. I hope I still have some Ella Blue paper left to make it happen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.