This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Happy Saturday Moing Y'all….it's truly is a BEAUTIFUL day in Northe New England!!!

Here is my Technique tag for this month!! Sorry I'm not my normal chipper self…been a tough week and I created this at 4:30 am!! Hope you enjoy it!!

maytag2.jpg

myfamilyatc2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD2TwpDhtNE?hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Lynne, that was a wonderful tut. I love how you altered the tag and all the tips for using the mists and changing the color of the flowers. Such a clever ATC holder!!!

Sorry you haven't had the best week. Your dedication in doing the video at 4:30 am amazes me. I would have been mumbling like a zombie!! I hope this upcoming week brings better things for you!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Lynne (love the avi!!!!) this is gorgeous!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing…

I am sorry that things are not going well & majorly hoping that life gets more or less back to normal soonest!!!! {{{HUGS}}}

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Awesome, Lynne!

Gorgeous tag, Lynne! TFS! Hope this week is a better one for you! Awesome new Avi!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Very cool tag and I love the ATC, it's so pretty!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Very cool. Awesome tut. Thanks!

Very pretty, thank you for doing the vid!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Awesome…..

What an awesome tutorial!!!! Love your new avi!!
                  Hope this week will be a better one for you Lynne!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.