Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Meg Update

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

We've been communicating by text, which isn't the greatest option, because if I don't hear the alert, I miss it. The phone display doesn't shoot off skyrockets when there's a message waiting and if I get a call in the meantime, the message waiting display goes away.
      Anyway, she texted me on Saturday and I missed that one because I was getting a new dishwasher delivered and installed. I started to send her a text yesterday and saw that I had an unread text. She planned on going out and buying a new modem later on in the day, but I guess that it wasn't the modem; she texted me while I was at work to grrrrrrrrrrrrr that it still wasn't working.
      She's waiting for someone from the cable company to come and fix whatever is causing the problem, so hopefully we'll be seeing her by tomorrow.

Oh…bummer for Meg! I just hate that!

Well glad Meg is not sick, just the cable is sick.

I hear ya about my cell phone. I rarely have it attached to me on weekends.

Glad it's just the cable!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Well, then she sent another text asking me to cross my fingers that it's not the laptop. The cable guy is due this afteoon, so she'll know then.
        In the meantime, let's cross our various body parts that it's just the cable connection!!!!!!!

kinda weird not having her here, glad you two are in contact, even if it's disjointed LOL

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OH pray for the laptop!!! Hopefully just the cable!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

awww I hope it's just the cable!! I'd be going NUTS without my inteet!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

All this mode technology is great…until it doesn't work! Then it drives me nuts! Gosh, I hope it's just the cable and he can fix it fast!

I hope it is an easy fix.

All this mode technology is great…until it doesn't work! Then it drives me nuts! Gosh, I hope it's just the cable and he can fix it fast!

ummm…yeah. Our whole system went down at 3 am and we could do nothing until it was repaired at 4 pm. That is a looooong time for a 24 hr. pharmacy to be out of business. boy, did we have some catching up to do when everything came back on line!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

thanks for the update Peggy…I am just glad she is ok and that should could let you know what it was

I hope it is an easy fix.

Me too!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.