Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Excellent Books MEG!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

HELP!!! Oh queen of the trashy books!

No new Sookie books?!?

No new Dark Hunter books!?!?

I'm on the LAST Kresley Cole book!!!

WHAT DO I DO NEXT!!?????????

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Krissy have you read the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon? If not you really should. They'll keep you busy for awhile ;)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

will check em out, thanks Jennifer!!! I run, run, run all day long. If I don't read just before bed – my brain won't slow down and i won't sleep. You've just saved me from a dangerous case of insomnia!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Krissy, it is time for you start the BESTEST series…. well, my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE….

The DARK SERIES by Christine Feehan…. starts with the book Dark Prince…..

You'll LOVE it!!!

PS…. did you know a New Kresley Cole book just came out last month? Just checking….. πŸ™‚

PS Can't wait to gab about these books at Camp….. πŸ™‚

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Isn't there a new Sookie book out called Dead Reckoning. It's in hardcover.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy, it is time for you start the BESTEST series…. well, my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE….

The DARK SERIES by Christine Feehan…. starts with the book Dark Prince…..

You'll LOVE it!!!

PS…. did you know a New Kresley Cole book just came out last month? Just checking….. πŸ™‚

PS Can't wait to gab about these books at Camp….. πŸ™‚

Totally agree with Meg—I also enjoyed Karen Marie Moning's Fever series, starts with Darkfever

funny how dark comes up in a lot of these books….dark, mysterious, thrilling, and so on

Krissy have you read the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon? If not you really should. They'll keep you busy for awhile ;)

Jennifer— I LOVED those books! What did you think of the Lord John books?

I just finished A game of thrones by George RR Martin, given that HBO just mada a series out of it. Could not put it down.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Irinel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you!!!!!

I just finished A game of thrones by George RR Martin, given that HBO just mada a series out of it. Could not put it down.

I heard those were fabulous! This was a from a gal who has over 700 books on her Kindle….I want to see the series, too…I want, I want, I want….LOL!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

What's it about?

Irinel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you!!!!!

Thank you Peggy, I was busy over my head with school. Now that I got accepted in the PharmD program, I will probably be even busier. I don't know how Jan does it. While I accumulate scrap stuff, I dream about other people layouts.

[quote]

What's it about?
                  [/quote]
                  If you read Lord of the rings, and liked it, you will definitely like this one. Here is the description from shelfari;
                  Here is the first volume in George R. R. Martin’s magnificent cycle of novels that includes A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords and A Feast for Crows . As a whole, this series comprises a genuine masterpiece of mode fantasy, bringing together the best the genre has to offer. Magic, mystery, intrigue, romance, and adventure fill these pages and transport us to a world unlike any we have ever experienced. Already hailed as a classic, George R. R. Martin’s stunning series is destined to stand as one of the great achievements of imaginative fiction.

Good to see you, Irinel! And, congrats again on getting in!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Yes Congrats Irinel!!!

Thanks for the heads up….. it sounds like one of my fave fantasy series…. I put it on my wish list for when I start reading that genre again….. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.