Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Member projects for the Antiquities kit

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I couldnt find a file to upload member projects for the June Antiquities kit. All other links for swirlyhues, etc are there. Anyone have any idea?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hmm, when I go to the gallery it's there. Try logging out, then log back in.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

I'll try that, see if that helps. Thanks Ang!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Misha, are you all set?

THanks Ang for jumping in while I was at camp!! XO

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I can't see it either. I did try logging out and back in, but still not there. There is one for the new kit though.

Snagg1
                Send PM

I can see it too. Sherri, try hitting refresh, or dumping your cookies.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hmm…weird nope tried all that.

When I try to upload a photo, I see Antiquities under Design Team and under Sketch Challenge but not under Kit Galleries. From the main page I see a place for it in Kit Galleries but there are no images loaded.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Texted Krissy and asked her to look into it 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.