This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cant find the members only forum to add on to my kits. i am registered and recieve kits and emails but dont see this button like my welcome email said to go to.

After you log in, it should be the last section under Forums – Subscriber Forum, or something similar to that.

no luck. computers hate me. lol.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Shanna are you a subscriber to the club??? If you're not that is why you cannot find the Subscriber Forum.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

cant find the members only forum to add on to my kits. i am registered and recieve kits and emails but dont see this button like my welcome email said to go to.

Is today the first time you registered on the forums? If so you have to get forum approval to be able to see all the subscribers only section.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

You do receive kits? Well, you are a subscriber; it looks like you don't have permissions for the subscribers only section. I would shoot an email to Krissy.
          As for the add-ons, they are available in the store; just click on the Boutique button at the top of the page on your left.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Can you confirm for me that you are an active subscriber? If so, I can check your permissions and see if everything has been updated. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.