Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements MERRY CHRISTMAS

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

to my swirly sisters

[img:width=66&height=66]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1419428107_41_FT0_mistletoe.gif[/img]
      [img:width=66&height=66]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1419428107_41_FT0_santa_and_cookies.gif[/img]
      [img:width=66&height=57]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1419428107_41_FT0_candy-cane.gif[/img]

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Merry Christmas!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes! Merry Christmas! ;D

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Merry Christmas to all you Swirly Savages!! I am happy that you all have touched my life in one way or another. Have a great Holiday and well deserved one with family and friends.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have a wonderful day 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Peeking before heading out to wish all of you Swirly Savages a Safe and Merry Christmas!!!!!!

!heart

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Merry Christmas Swirly Sisters!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Merry Christmas to all my swirly sisters.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So glad to have my Swirly Sisters! Merry Christmas everyone!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Merry Christmas to all of you, I'm so happy to have found this wonderful group! I hope you all have a wonderful & safe time with your friends & family!

Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones.

Merry Christmas to all of you =)
                      In Sweden our big celebration is over ( we celebrate christmas eve) …. but I love this chirstmas day…. kids are playing with their new toys… the fridge is full of food and I can just relax, reed books and enjoy =)

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.