Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements MIA for the next couple months…

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey my Swirly peeps. 🙂

I just wanted to pop in here and let you know that I am taking a small leave of absence for the summer. I will be around occasionally but I have a couple of sweet, little, boys that need their mama's attention for a bit.

Without going into incredible detail, since January my two little guys have been undergoing different forms of therapy and medical screenings. Both have been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder, but it has manifested itself in different ways for each of them. My oldest has food aversion, which we are working through and he has made incredible progress, and my youngest has auditory issues. In addition, my youngest is in physical therapy because he is unable to crawl, walk, or even sit himself up. They have ruled out cerebral palsy and muscular disorders at this point, but some other blood work came back highly elevated and they are continuing testing.

I'm just going to be doing the Mama thing for now, Krissy and Lisa have been incredible and offered me a leave for a couple months, and I am blessed that most of my other DT terms are ending June 1st as well so that I can focus everything I got on my boys until we have some more answers or at least get into the groove of how we can best be helping them.

I love being a Swirly girl and am not going anywhere permanently. I just didn't want you all to think that I just vanished on ya. 🙂 )

xoxoxo

Take care of yourself and those boys, Heidi. We'll be here when you need us!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Heidi, I wish you and your little boys the best…I will be praying that all tus out OK. Sure will miss your awesome LOs…
        Barbara…
        P.S. Come Back Soon!

Heidi, I wish you and your boys all the best. I'll keep you in my prayers. Take care.

I will keep you and your boys in my prayers. Hope you find answers soon!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

We are here for you, doll! Huge hugs.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Aw Heidi, best wishes for you and your little fellas!

xoxo Heidi!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Heidi, take the time you and your boys need. We'll be here when you come back =o)

Mason has SPD as well… it is a TRYING TRYING TRYING disorder. If you ever want to chat, you know where to find me.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

We will miss you Heidi but your family comes first and I will be praying all goes well for your boys!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Praying the doctors will find answers for your boys. We will miss you terribly but your children must come first.

there will be lots of balloons & wine went you retu
                  xoxo

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Prayers for you and your family Heidi. We will miss you, but family always comes first. Take care of you and those precious little ones.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Heidi, like the others, I know that your family comes first. Though I'm going to miss you, I totally understand.
                      Praying that the doctors can help both of your sons and that you'll be able to back with us soonest!

Heidi, take the time, get them well! Prayers for you and your family.

I will definitely miss your inspiration, but we can all agree that family is always first.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Best wishes Heidi!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.