Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Michaels in Texas.

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I went today and finally got the Martha Stewart punch around the edge I have been wanting. They are $25.00, however right now they have a 50% off coupon which no longer excludes the Martha Stewart stuff. So I will be going back after work. Yeh…

Marilynn

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

YAY, good for you, Marilynn!!!

Good deal!!!!

COOL

Whoo hoo!

sweet! I just picked on up too!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awesome buy~

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Got my coupon, but really don't need anything right now.?????

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

lol, need – what a concept. Considering my stash the only time I would need to buy scrappy stuff is if I run out of adhesives. I admire your restraint – not sure what yet but I will be using my coupon.

Snagg1
              Send PM

lol, need – what a concept. Considering my stash the only time I would need to buy scrappy stuff is if I run out of adhesives. I admire your restraint – not sure what yet but I will be using my coupon.

Ditto on what she said…..
              If nothing else I could always use more tape runners….
              Going back today for the Diamond Dust.
              Marilynn

LOL!!! my friend, who used to own the LSS came by yesterday with a few things in her vehicle for sale….Of course, she knew I was a sure thing. Didn't need anything….but she left with an empty backseat!!! NEEDS vs. WANTS

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

The Ms in my town moved all the way to the other side of the city. It used to be about 15 mins away. Now it's double. I still have a craftwarehouse though and they have some awesome sales.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

funny, i went thru a phase where i didn't want anything there. now, i get something with the 40%, something smaller, then they give you a 50% off coupon which i use for something larger.
                i got the cuttlebug at half price, and a MS punch at half price…. probably go for another MS punch next time, or some alkie inks…..

I went on my lunch today and got some perfect pearls with the 50% oh yes, and I brought a friend and she got the the glossy accents for me with another 50% as I said on another thread….I wanna try my hand at some home made shimmery stuff…..
                I also got a bunch of other stuff on clearance, some distress crackle paint, stickles, brads, and a couple embossing pens, oh yes and a distress ink….weathered wood……lots o goodies not lots of money…….

Sweet!!!

Man, I want NOTHING but a Cricut right now!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.