Home Forums Kit Talk Camp Swirlydoos Scrapbook Retreats Mini camp in NC?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Let's talk dates – when you want to do this?

I can do last week of July, first 3 weeks of Aug, last 2 weeks of Sept and oct, anytime Nov, Dec, I think Nov and Dec is getting into a really busy time for everyone though.

LMK what you're thinking

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'd like Sept or August. Oh, my goodness. This sounds like so much fun!!!! I dare the school system to schedule ANYTHING for me during this camp. They'll be mighty sorry!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

where is NC? lol?????????? I am guessing not close enuff to me hey !!!

ooooo is that North Carolina 🙂 I have been sitting here thinkin bout it lmao

NC is 9 hours from me driving distance!! I would love to go! I have camp in June, possibly Chicago in July, not sure how much time I can take from work. I had to take time off since my MIL passed away.

I can be pretty flexible on the date. NC is halfway across the US from me, but planes can get me there…..Come on, Shona….be a trooper. Erica and I are meeting in San Antonio and catching a flight…..

i was just curious on Shona's behalf, as we live close (somewhat) to each other. that's quite a trek from here, Shona! but at least you can get there in one flight 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

lol it is quite the trek!!! lol

For me too..quite a distance. Texas is a big ass state! But I'm totally down, Would love to meet you ladies and have a grand ole time! Woohoo! Hows the weather in Oct??

For me too..quite a distance. Texas is a big ass state! But I'm totally down, Would love to meet you ladies and have a grand ole time! Woohoo! Hows the weather in Oct??

We'll be there in a flash, Erica. We'll laugh all the way there and back! The drive to San Antonio will be about as long as the trip to NC!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.