Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Mists and Smooch

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hello everyone,
      We are in the process of moving from Alaska to Texas and without realizing what was in the containers my husband packed all my liquid scrapbook supplies in our boat which is outside so now everything is frozen. Will I be able to use this stuff again???

Thanks,
      Charity

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Im not sure but if it were me……and they shake up ok…try it 🙂

I would think they should, after they thaw out. But I'm really not sure. I guess just wait and see.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I think they'd be ok IF they bottles don't break from being frozen….If there is enough air in the bottles they should be ok if freezing, otherwise…oh I hate to think of it. Good luck!! Were you at Wainwright or Richardson? We lived in Fairbanks 5 1/2 yrs and spent this past summer camping in Alaska.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes where were you?? I spent a year in Fairbanks back in the day!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

We are stationed at Elmendorf and live in Eagle River

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.