This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

So, I thought I would create a place for us to give our best tips and techniques about mists. I know we have them scattered about the forums, but it would be nice to have a specific with a name to actually go to.

I made a video with some basic tips and tricks for mists http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2014/01/january-mediums-add-on-tutorial-make.html

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great idea Rae, I need all the help I can get on this type of project!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Rae, this video is perfect!!!! Starting with misting 101 and ending with different ways to avoid those annoyances (like blotching and warping) with those tips in between. (I never thought of blowing out the top and stem before beginning to use the sprays, THIS I have to try!)

I agree, this video is great. I am glad you explained the marbles too, I will be getting some of those.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks, ladies! 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Great video Rae.

awesome video! love the marbles tip! will need to pic a few up when i go out again so I can put them in every mist I own. they all seem to be clogged :/

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awesome video!! Thanks!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.