Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases MME – been a while???

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

It has been a while since I've liked a MME collection. This could be pretty for February it is their newest Lost and Found #3 collection (they need to think of better names!)

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1349646113_1015_FT0_mme3.jpg[/img]

I think I like that!

Yeah that is nice!!!

From what I can see, I like some of the papers. It seems that way with most of their collections….I don't always like the collection as a whole, just a few of the papers.

Me too Patti, plus they ALWAYS have a glittery flourish on the edges. Like, for years!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

MME has always been one of my go to collections…less so in recent years, that can be said for most of my go to collections.
      I like Patti and Manda think some of the papers are nice but will have to see in person

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So of them are really pretty!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I like Patti and Manda think some of the papers are nice but will have to see in person

Ditto

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

They do look like they would work great for Valentine cards and layouts!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Yes I agree Steph, great Val Day projects.

Would have to see IRL For sure. I did like some of this year's Halloween release and I loved last year's Christmas line. Unlike most of the last couple years or so of MME, Lost & Found (whatever version) tends to be a fave of mine, but I'm not a pinks & reds scrapper….

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I like a couple pages but am not really into reds right now.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Well, I wouldn't mind getting a sheet or two in a kit, but I'm not going to be hip-checking anybody over it…

Oh I like it! I am looking for reds to finish a wedding album..finding good paper with reds in it is hard to do…this one is pretty and I do believe it would work!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.