Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases MME Christmas

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I really really really love the Lost and Found collection here 🙂
      http://mymindseye.typepad.com/blog/2011/07/sneak-peek-2-christmas-collections.html

I like the Lost & Found Christmas collection with its traditional color scheme, but not the other one. I'm so tired of the pink and aqua/teal colors being used with Christmas papers. I love the richness of the tradional shades of red and green, especially the jewel-tones… and they look yummy when mixed with dark chocolate browns and pretty creams.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I can work with that.

The Lost & Found Christmas is the best one I have seen so far for the holidays!

I like the Lost and Found Christmas!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Ditto with the L&F, very pretty.
          I'm not committing to Christmas just yet, I want to see what else is out there.

The Lost & Found Christmas is the best one I have seen so far for the holidays!

a very merry ditto ;D

hm… don't know what to think actually!

Snagg1
            Send PM

It is the same Lost & Found that they had last year, except now it has a Christmas theme to it.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

It's the best Christmas line I've seen so far, but i'm not in love with it.

I kept going back to it because the colors are traditional christmas. After 4 or 5 times I liked it. But sure is different for Christmas. Anyone check Kaisers Christmas yet. I love their halloween Mischevious line

Check out Kaisercraft christmas., Be Merry,

Also must have Kaiser Pink Gelato., YUMM

Bo Bunny's Christmas line looks almost the same as last year. So this Lost and Found Christmas line is the best I have seen so far! I really like it!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

It's the best Christmas line I've seen so far, but i'm not in love with it.

Ditto!!! 🙂

Lost and found I like, the other one not so much.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.